DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER
Location Madrid Contract Permanent
We are working with a client that looking to improve the management and structure of their digital operations, working closely with our other teams such as design and data and the internal stakeholders of our client.
The PM will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of digital projects, including site launches, online tools and web applications.
We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help us achieve our business goals. You should be methodical and have excellent time management skills. As a Digital project manager, you should also use your communication skills to collaborate effectively with various teams. Ultimately, you should be able to manage and deliver our projects’ digital lifecycle within quality, time and budget requirements.
- Provide end-to-end project management
- Scope project requirements and prepare budget
- Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Develop support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications
- Monitor and report on Google Analytics metrics
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects